Business Networking Events
The Tigard Chamber has a wide variety of face to face business networking events to meet your schedule (over annually). Pick what fits, there is access to over 100 face to face business networking opportunities annually.
- Weekly a.m. Networking, Good Morning Tigard 7:30 a.m. start, 40-60 attendees
- Twice monthly evening networking, Good Evening Tigard, G.E.T. Connected 6:30-8 p.m.
- Multi-Chamber Speed Networking, largest in Washington County
- Monthly Tigard Young Professionals events
- Every other month Afterhours, 6-8 p.m.
- Alternate month Breakfast of Champions Educational Breakfast
- 3 unique referrals groups that cover about 2/3rds of our member businesses
- Quarterly Gov’t Affairs events – debates, forums and more.
- Chamber Open Houses
- Annual events including Bowl-O-Rama, Shining Stars Community Awards Celebration, Sip, Savor, Celebrate Chamber Board Elections/Report Out, Holiday Happy Hour
After you have made those face to face connections, you can also take your business networking to the next level and connect virtually through:
- The Chamber’s online Membership Directory.
- Posting your business events on the online Chamber Calendar.
- The Member to Member Hot Deals
- Business referrals in your business category by both the chamber and its membership through web e-referral, face to face, e-mail and more and now our referrals groups.
- Connecting your business to the chamber Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn presences.
- Your business cards and brochures in the Chamber & Visitor Center
- Your Category and Alphabetics listing in the members only Tigard Chamber Business Directory & Community Guide - 10,000 copies distributed annually and now available online.