Business Networking Events
The Tigard Chamber has a wide variety of face to face business networking events to meet your schedule (over 100 annually). Pick what fits, there is access to over 100 face to face business networking opportunities annually.
- Weekly a.m. Networking, Good Morning Tigard 7:30 a.m. start, 60-70 attendees
- No host, Lunch Local, 2nd & 4th Wednesday of each month, 11:45 a.m. – 1:00p.m., location varies
- Monthly Business After Hours, 3rd Tuesday of each month, 5:00 p.m. start
- Multi-Chamber Speed Networking, largest in Washington County
- Quarterly Gov’t Affairs events – debates, forums and more.
- Chamber Open Houses
- Annual events including Bowl-O-Rama, Shining Stars Community Awards Celebration, Sip, Savor, Celebrate Chamber Board Elections/Report Out and more
After you have made those face to face connections, you can also take your business networking to the next level and connect virtually through:
- The Chamber’s online Membership Directory.
- Posting your business events on the online Chamber Calendar.
- The Member to Member Hot Deals
- Business referrals in your business category by both the chamber and its membership through web e-referral, face to face, e-mail and more.
- Connecting your business to the chamber Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn presences.
- Your business cards and brochures in the Chamber & Visitor Center Lobby.
- Your Category Listing in the Tigard Chamber Members only Business Directory & Community Guide - 10,000 copies distributed annually and now available online.