Tigard Chamber - Building Business. Growing Together.
Thanks for exploring the Tigard Chamber! Every chamber has it's own personality and culture. As you are considering belonging to a chamber, we encourage you to shop around and try them on because when you've seen one chamber, you've seen one chamber. Here are some things that differentiate us.
- Friendly welcoming members who are actively engaged in doing business locally and support each other
- Extensive use of social media and other online tools to provide member visibility, inform and encourage. Find us on Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Meetup. We are even using Facebook Live!
- Video Shout Outs and $5 Announcements - On Chamber Facebook and YouTube for members to use on their sites
- Leadership Tigard - An adult community leadership program designed to help you take your leadership and community impact to the next level
- Speed Networking - a fast paced 60 second networking format held twice annually, open to anyone looking to grow their connections.
- Tigard Farmers Market is owned by the Tigard Chamber, think of it as a business incubator that focuses on local product!
- Partnership and board position with the Tigard Downtown Alliance, a 501 (c) 3 focused on the revitalization of Downtown Tigard
- Advocacy with Government - Relevant information on city, county or state legislation that effects business either positively or negatively directed through the Government Affairs and Public Policy Committee, election forums, measure positions and more all designed to leverage your voice and benefit business
- An active collaborative relationship with City of Tigard staff and electeds.
- 10-12 person conference room space free hours depending on your level (a charge beyond that) in our building, or if just a 1:1 meeting, grab a table in Symposium Coffee located in the front of our building
- Online Tools for visibility - Online Member Directory (Also in Print), HOT Deals (Member to Member or Community Coupons), Member Job Board and Event Calendar
- Discounts through affinity programs the help your business bottom line
- A variety of face to face networking options - Weekly Thursday a.m., monthly afterhours, Collectives - synergistic small format affinity groups
- A CEO with significant business and technology experience leveraged for the benefit of the chamber. (Learn More) In addition, she sits on the following boards and committees
- Luke-Dorf - Vice Chair of Board, Tigard based behavioral health non-profit
- Tigard Downtown Alliance - Board Treasurer and Fiscal Agent
- Washington County Chambers of Commerce Partnership - Treasurer
Come visit us and find out what we are all about!
Debi Mollahan, CEO, Tigard chamber