The Tigard Chamber has a wide variety of face to face business networking events to meet your schedule. Pick what fits, there is access to over 100 face to face business networking opportunities annually.
- Weekly a.m. Networking, Good Morning Tigard 7:30 a.m. start, 40-60 attendees
- G.E.T. (Good Evening Tigard) Connected, monthly after hours networking
- Multi-Chamber Speed Networking, largest in Washington County, 1-2x year
- Monthly a.m. Invest in U Educational series, a Tigard Chamber program
- Monthly Affinity Groups - Health & Wellness and B2B are the current 2 groups meeting
- Gov’t Affairs events – debates, forums and more.
- Chamber Open Houses
- Annual events including Bowl-O-Rama, Shining Stars Community Awards Celebration, Sip, Savor, Celebrate Chamber Board Elections/Report Out, Holiday Happy Hour
After you have made those face to face connections, you can also take your business networking to the next level and connect virtually through:
- The Chamber’s online Membership Directory.
- Posting your business events on the online Chamber Calendar.
- The Member to Member Hot Deals
- Business referrals in your business category by both the chamber and its membership through web e-referral, face to face, video shout outs, e-mail and more.
- Connecting your business to the chamber Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn presences.
- Your business cards and brochures in the Chamber & Visitor Center (high traffic location, 200-400 people daily)
- Your Category and Alphabetics listing in the members only Tigard Chamber Business Directory & Community Guide - 10,000 copies distributed annually and now available online.